Effective Date: 11/1/2023
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
- Name: To personalize your experience and address you properly.
- Phone Number: For direct communication regarding our services or inquiries.
- Email Address: To send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service and effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails for updates, company news, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
- Secure server hosting.
- Encrypted data transmission.
- Restricted access to personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our site from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.